User Tag List

Thread: Object creation and animation image import possible via extension?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Object creation and animation image import possible via extension?

I was wondering if it's possible for an extenion to create an object based on its name and also replace the animation frames from a buffer loaded by an extension? I can't seem to find documentation on interacting with other objects.

Thanks.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Surface object used to be able to replace Active Object frames at some point, I think. There was also the Create By Name extension that existed before the feature was built-in to Fusion 2.5, so it's possible. Unfortunately I think it relies on knowing information about Fusion's internal structures that isn't public. You should really ask the user of your extension to do it for you, with an "On Create Needed" triggered condition or similar.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks LB.

I'd like to be able to pack textures and load them and load them into an Active without unpacking the textures to disk. I'll see if I can find sources to extensions that used to do this. Although ideally it would nice to have documentation on performing these things.