User Tag List

Thread: Help on correct way to share link for beta version of android game, before release

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Help on correct way to share link for beta version of android game, before release

Hello everyone,
    after many months of work, I'm finally putting the finishing touches to my android game.

I should be be ready soon to show a beta version of it in an upcoming video game fair, before the official release on Google Play Store.

My question is: how can I let selected people download the temporary version of my android game, avoiding it to possibly reach the general audience before the official release?
    For example, I may consider to let influencer or YouTubers install a version of my app without advertising, but I wouldn't want it to be potentially downloaded other android users.

Any help is appreciated, thanks
    Fabrizio

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @faber , hi, google play developer console providing you to select open or closed testings (beta-alfa versions) for apps, for example, for closed you need to know google e-mail adress for all of your testers. Opened testings needs only post link of your app like com.companyname.appname(end use only needs jump to link adress and confirm to testing and app will available via play-market) And if you need to switch ANY uploaded version of your app you can easely RELEASE it by one click (moderating takes around 2 hours).
    for more information you can follow this link -> https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer
    also you can mail for support.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    precious info, thank you @alexexhowl !