User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Will there be an Admob update for that Europe Consent?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    if so you must get an error can you post it?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is another question i have: isnt it so that i have to show consent to everybody? Because the gdpr law applies to eu members, and not only to people in the eu. So for example if somebody has eu documents but is in us or asia, the law also applies to him, that would mean its more safe to simple show consent to everybody because how can you even know who is eu member and where they are in the world?

Or do i misunderstand this? Does anybody know?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    oh so far the Eu consnet is for the European Economy Area.

but yes now thepolicy URL is a mustt you may use the android dialog to show you policy and make the user accept save in preferences and keep it.

One important thing is that user can change mind at any time and therefore can show again teh form/policy and be agree or disagree.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really Don't understand that new thing, Google Don't ask me to update anything regarding this stupid new law, and my app is still working with ads, so am i missing Something? There is a delay to add this consentment or it's Something optionnal?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about if you only use non-personalized ads? Will the update to the Admob object also be able to be used for this?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    yes it should, juts don't do the EU request
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, thanks Fernando!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I really Don't understand that new thing, Google Don't ask me to update anything regarding this stupid new law, and my app is still working with ads, so am i missing Something? There is a delay to add this consentment or it's Something optionnal?
    Please, can someone explain this tome?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google will not ask you for anything.
    it will be in the new admob version where this is implemented.

I agree you don't see many apps yet, but ALL those people need to update their apps sooner or later.
    idk what Europe will do if you don't ask for consent down the road.. I don't live there anymore, so hard to say for me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast