User Tag List

Thread: Stretchy Neck Tutorial Vid

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nice!
    Glad to see a new video from you they are A++

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a nice tutorial, but there was something I noticed. The neck pieces sort of have a "lag" issue if you know what I mean. If I make the head piece moveable by the mouse, the neck objects don't exactly follow as smoothly as controlling the head. It's more noticeable if you move the head really slowly. Though I am unsure if it's fixable due to the script. Maybe it has something to do with the fact the neck objects aren't positioned on float values, but instead absolute values? Just my guess.

Otherwise, it seems fine as just an attack sequence. Though I set the FPS to 10 temporarily for my curiosity, and still noticed a a bit of lag between the head movement, and the neck pieces. Still, pretty good tutorial.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N64Mario View Post
    It's a nice tutorial, but there was something I noticed. The neck pieces sort of have a "lag" issue if you know what I mean. If I make the head piece moveable by the mouse, the neck objects don't exactly follow as smoothly as controlling the head. It's more noticeable if you move the head really slowly. Though I am unsure if it's fixable due to the script. Maybe it has something to do with the fact the neck objects aren't positioned on float values, but instead absolute values? Just my guess.

Otherwise, it seems fine as just an attack sequence. Though I set the FPS to 10 temporarily for my curiosity, and still noticed a a bit of lag between the head movement, and the neck pieces. Still, pretty good tutorial.
    That is correct. When you swap to floats this issue should go away. This entire example is a well-known trick so I don't know why he opted to not use floats in the example.