User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Web Query Object extension ($5)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @CapitaineCaverne @SirEatAlot Build 17 was submitted to Clickteam on the day I posted that. Waiting on busy CT to update it.

If you want it directly before then, just DM me on Discord with ClickStore order number and I'll give you a direct download.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)Firefly 3D Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Build 18 is now available. If you can't get it via ClickStore, just contact me directly with proof of purchase like ClickStore order number - or you can buy directly from me.

Build 18 changes:
    * MIME type lookup is faster
    * Updated to use TLS 1.1/1.2 on Windows Vista+, default TLS 1.0 on XP

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in this object but wanted to know if I have to do anything special to get it running in the Steam version of the Fusion Dev 2.5+ version?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFuego View Post
    I'm interested in this object but wanted to know if I have to do anything special to get it running in the Steam version of the Fusion Dev 2.5+ version?
    Nope, should work from simply extracting it to Fusion folder.

(Some of the oldest builds had a VS redistributible and external DLL dependency, but that was several versions ago.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3