User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Web Query Object extension ($5)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello Phi,
    I am a web developer using PHP technology.

I wanted to thank you for your purpose and your work.

your work will be great if it would be ANDROID compatible and see + IOS etcc.

I wish you all the best.

Clicker iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work! You said it's asynchronous, but I'm assuming I'll still be able to check in on the progress of a call? Most of my "web queries" are API calls that the user can't move on until it's complete (login, sign-up, etc).

I'd get this in a heartbeat if it was for iOS (GET doesn't support HTTPS on iOS).

Clicker iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol never mind about the progress question. Just read more about your item in the clickstore.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated to build 10, fixed the extension keeping the last downloaded file open and preventing other apps from accessing it properly.
    (And yes, you can see the progress of ongoing downloads/uploads.)

While I'm planning to produce a version for Android, since I have a new Windows/Android compatible SDK, it's not iOS compatible, and I lack a device to test iOS on. If iOS comes, it will be quite a few months away.
    Android may be in the next couple of months, but I'm definitely planning to produce it. I may raise the price once it's out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phi View Post
    Updated to build 10, fixed the extension keeping the last downloaded file open and preventing other apps from accessing it properly.
    (And yes, you can see the progress of ongoing downloads/uploads.)

While I'm planning to produce a version for Android, since I have a new Windows/Android compatible SDK, it's not iOS compatible, and I lack a device to test iOS on. If iOS comes, it will be quite a few months away.
    Android may be in the next couple of months, but I'm definitely planning to produce it. I may raise the price once it's out.
    Hi Phi, Android version is under development ? ++

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nuagedan100 View Post
    Hi Phi, Android version is under development ? ++
    @nuagedan100 Not yet. Issues with real life peoples (the horror!) have caused several months' delay, unfortunately. All that's sorted out now, though. (I hope)
    I'm planning to:
    1) finish a new ext for Windows and Android (which will totally revamp eventing)
    2) a paid ext for image lists to compressed video (not like the AVIs object, it'll use H264)
    3) then Web Query for Android.

So, looking at another couple months before Web Query. But we'll see.
    You can always contact me on the Clickteam Discord if you want to stay more up-to-date.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for all these details,
    So 2019 will be a beautiful year
    it's noted for discord

good PHI development +++

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2