User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Web Query Object extension ($5)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Web Query Object extension ($5)

Introducing Web Query Object
    An asynchronous HTTP/HTTPS querying object, for downloading, uploading and querying pages and files, and also suitable for REST APIs.

• Queries have custom names and can be referred to by name start or full name
    • Multiple user-named queries at once
    • Download/upload happens in background, your app runs at the same speed
    • Use GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, etc, all HTTP/HTTPS types, suitable for any REST APIs.
    • Upload POST data, text, file, etc.
    • Download text and read as string expression, or download to file, or even access from memory.
    • Read query statistics as transfers are on-going (bytes up/down, percentage up/down, query count)
    • Cancel ongoing queries
    • Reported from one user to have 800+ new queries per second possible, compared to 20 from Get Object. No transfer limits are imposed by the extension; just what the OS can handle.

Compatible with:
    • MMF2 with Unicode (Standard or Developer)
    • CF2.5 (Standard or Developer)
    • Currently Windows only.
    • [Android expected in future. iOS also possible]

Comes with example file. Updates and new exporter ports will be free to existing customers.

Purchase HERE, currently at $5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work! Bought

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ,
    this looks great ! I'd like to as k a few questions before buying ( though I'll probably buy anyway to support your work :

- does it have the same features as the get object or is it a complement that adds other features but can't work without the get object ?
    - There are some tutorials and examples on using the get object to keep track of online scores : will it be "easy" to modify current get object examples to include this new extension , in your opinion?

I'm a newbie when it comes to online features , I have a small website with a MySQL database, But I haven't even figured out the difference between POST and GET ….
    My project is to store student test results on my website's database ; maybe this object will help ? I'm still a long way from completing this goal I'm afraid…
    Thanks for reading !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey therickman,
    Get Object is multiplatform, so for simple GET or POST queries over HTTP/HTTPS, Get Object will do fine. It has a noticeably slow query start speed, and download rate may be lowered, I've not tested that.
    Download object can only retrieve GET queries, and from what users report, has a slow download speed.

Web Query Object is currently just Windows, possibly Android and iOS later. It has no speed restrictions and is very fast. It can do GET and POST like web browsers and Get Object, but can also do PUT, DELETE, and PATCH. It's designed for multiple queries at once, and the OS's built-in features does the downloading, rather than code running in the extension (which would be slower).

As for your current problem, storing test results, you could use Get Object or Web Query Object. What matters is the pages you access with them - your access to the SQL database will be via a page, which will take a HTTP/HTTPS query and turn it into an SQL query. PHP pages and similar webpages usually only accept GET/POST, and you use POST to hide the information a bit better.

For PHP access to MySQL, refer to one of:
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84503-A-Guide-to-saving-high-scores-online
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/87185-Online-High-Score-Tutorial

(However, you can also modify a MySQL database outside of Fusion methods, via tools like phpMyAdmin.)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Phi ,
    thanks a lot for your answers and suggestions!
    I have bought the extension to support your work ; hopefully I can get enough understanding of procedures to make good use of it !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had not had time to thank the developer so thank you.I buy it and I find this extension really very useful.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @denisstephane , it's appreciated!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought! hopefully we will see soon mobile versions of it, @Phi (android & ios)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted build 9 to ClickStore.
    Fixes "Set request content from text" action, MIME type was not being set.
    Also amended the error message when you set the MIME type to something non-POST-friendly, and then add a POST parameter.

I'm working on an Android port, but I have a precursor project that's urgent, so maybe WQO Android within the next couple months. It'd be out already if the pre-compiled libraries actually linked, but there's always those few functions that have to whine...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool,and as George Clooney says,WHAT ELSE!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast