User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ClickTeam Fution 2.5 Mac cant open installer file

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you go to https://community.clickteam.com/passport to download the latest mac installer as Yves recommended?

If that doesn't work you have to right-click on the CF2.5 app and select Show Package Contents. You will see the Wineskin.app inside which you click on and it comes up with a menu with 'Set Screen Options'

You can experiment with the different settings. The issue is discussed in full in this forum thread:

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/102565-Fusion-Mac-Editor-doesn-t-work-with-latest-MacOS

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I've got it working. I was having trouble installing an update and I thought by downloading the latest installer from the passport I would get the latest version but that just made the whole thing stop working. Did the thing with the Wineskin settings again and it's back to working. Everything feels a bit ropey though. There is the odd hiccup and I don't like the whole 'messing around with the settings until it works' trick.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> I thought by downloading the latest installer from the passport I would get the latest version but that just made the whole thing stop working

Hmm, did you get the full Mac Installer from the Community Passport? This version is compatible with High Sierra (unless there is a problem and the build number of the Mac DMG in the Community Passport is less than 290). I should have mentioned it, sorry, I didn't meant the installer of the latest build update patch.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    This version is compatible with High Sierra (unless there is a problem and the build number of the Mac DMG in the Community Passport is less than 290).
    In the Community Passport it says its version B289.3 R

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh you're right, it's bad.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the late reply Yves; I'm a bit of an infrequent visitor to the forums at the moment. Like you say, it's an older version. I had to instal an update as soon as I installed the Community Passport version.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just noticed you've updated the passport version. Do you think I'd be better downloading it and reinstalling everything or is it okay just going with the older version having tinkered with the WineSkin properties?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's OK. The latest version might contain a newer version of Wine though, but I'm not sure it brings any significant improvement.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, good to know. I'll stick with things the way they are for now but if I have any problems I'll try reinstalling it.

Thanks for sorting this out; I really appreciate all the hard work you guys put in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3