User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ClickTeam Fution 2.5 Mac cant open installer file

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ClickTeam Fution 2.5 Mac cant open installer file

so when I try to open the clickteam fusion file for mac, it says the usual security thing, but nothing happens. so I try to open the file again, no security popup no nothing.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Get the latest installer from the community passport. Older installers may not run on High Sierra.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the installer but it still won't open, I can put the application into the application folder, but it wont open from there

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpyNinja476 View Post
    I got the installer but it still won't open, I can put the application into the application folder, but it wont open from there
    Try the suggestions on this thread:

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/102565-Fusion-Mac-Editor-doesn-t-work-with-latest-MacOS

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait, what do i have to do to fix it, it says something about wine?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you go to https://community.clickteam.com/passport to download the latest mac installer as Yves instructed? I just downloaded it from there and it worked fine on my mac.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did but it didn't work, I could put the app into the applications folder but then it won't open from there

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange. Was it the product installer (DMG) B289.3R that you downloaded? What version of macOS have you got? I've got High Sierra 10.13.4

I remember in that other thread Slaz had a problem running it on his MacBook Air. He finally sorted it by using Disk Utility to fix permissions on his drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
    I finally got it working. Looks like I had to fix permissions on the drive through Disk Utility. Don't know why.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, it was the (DMG) B289.3R installer, I have the latest, 10.13.5. how do I fix the perms with disk utility?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried clicking the Clickteam Fusion app icon in the applications folder again?

Nothing happens immediately - it takes about 5 seconds for an installer window to appear with the Clickteam Fusion Activation Program title at the top. You keep pressing next until the registration page appears where you put in your name and registration code.

If nothing still happens when you click on the icon and wait for the installer, then I found these instructions on Apple support about repairing disk permissions.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203538

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast