User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ClickTeam Fution 2.5 Mac cant open installer file

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nothing happens at all, not even a minute later, I have the latest MacBook Air, and it is 3 months old. i don't know why this would happen

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it could be something going wrong with the Wineskin wrapper and how it handles the different graphic cards on the different types of Macs. I've got it running on a Mac mini.

Slaz has a MacBook Air and a Mac mini. It worked fine on his Mac mini but not on his MacBook Air until he fixed the disk permissions.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i did the perms thing and it still didn't work
    do i need to restart my mac?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could try. I don't know, because I've never had to do that.

I have just tried the CF2.5 installer on a 2015 MacBook Pro running 10.13.4 and it didn't work. Wineskin doesn't seem to work properly on MacBooks. I think you should report it as a bug and get Clickteam to look at it.

You could try your luck following the instructions on the other thread about right-clicking the CF2.5 app to show Package Contents and start the Wineskin app to carry out the instructions in the thread and see if that works. It's a bit messy, but some people have had success with that.

https://community.clickteam.com/threads/102565-Fusion-Mac-Editor-doesn-t-work-with-latest-MacOS

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need this before next week. I need to make a game for some school work. thanks for the help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do I need to install wineskin. if so how do i do this?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have to install Wineskin - the Wineskin app is there when you right-click on the CF2.5 app and select Show Package Contents. If you can't succeed with the instructions in the thread, then report it as a bug to Clickteam.

http://bugbox.clickteam.com

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got it to work
    but do I have to have it start up in the windows look? can I have it in a mac theme?
    EDIT: I got it to work with the mac look sorry for the trouble. thank you for all of your help and patience.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done! That's great news!! Good luck with the school project!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you get it working? I'm having exactly the same problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast