User Tag List

Thread: Click on overlapped object > remove only on top object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Click on overlapped object > remove only on top object

I`ve got several object that overlap each other. When i click in point where my object are overlapping - CT removes both of them.
    How i can remove only ONE object at ONE click ?. First click removes object on top. And second click removes object which was under.
    Hope you are understand me.
    Sorry for my english
    ch1.jpg
    overlap_delete.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Checking your file I see you add an "ID" to the objects so you can see it in the text.
    So in the Click Event I add a condition "ID = Val(string)" and it works, can use also a counter out of the frame or a string not visible, or a Global Value to do the same job, simply you need to store somewhere the ID of the object of the event "Mouse is over", as you do in the string, and then compare it with ID value in the Click event.

Edit Note: I renamed the Value A of Active in ID to be more clear

OverlappingDelete.jpg

(I have problem with the upload of the file)
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you could do something like this. Ombra1 your .mfa file seems to be empty.

overlap_delete 2.mfa

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's one solution, picking the object with the highest Alt Value A, and identifying it for removal: RemoveTopmost.mfa
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1Ombra1 is right, it's a much more elegant solution

overlap_delete 3.mfa

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one BartekB, it goes to show there are many way to skin a cat lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you people !! You are the best ! ))

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had problem with the file upload, so now I edited my first post adding also an Image.

Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    1Ombra1 is right, it's a much more elegant solution

overlap_delete 3.mfa
    Your first solution was conceptually the same of mine, you just need to shrink it into only one event, as you did in your second test.
    Also because you cant say how many Active you want to create, fixed or random number.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Ombra1 View Post
    Checking your file I see you add an "ID" to the objects so you can see it in the text.
    So in the Click Event I add a condition "ID = Val(string)" and it works, can use also a counter out of the frame or a string not visible, or a Global Value to do the same job, simply you need to store somewhere the ID of the object of the event "Mouse is over", as you do in the string, and then compare it with ID value in the Click event.

Edit Note: I renamed the Value A of Active in ID to be more clear

OverlappingDelete.jpg

(I have problem with the upload of the file)
    Oh this is clever! I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread, I've made a couple games that use a fake windows-style OS with floating windows and something like this would have saved me heaps of trouble!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad it’s sorted, best of luck