User Tag List

Thread: Import Sprite Atlas animations

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Import Sprite Atlas animations

Hi,
    I'm working on a game that will use graphic assets made with Adobe Animate (also know as Flash).
    After a year of work for drawing and animate my assets, I realize that the import of frames are a lot of work, take a lot of disk space only for one character and is'nt handy (not possible to remove/transform animation parts after import).

I saw on the Internet a plugin that allow me to convert my swf files to a format compatible with Unity and some others game engine. The convertion give you a light atlas sprite image that contain all parts used in your animations and a tiny file that contain animations instructions. I would like to know if there are a possibilities to add support of this in Multimedia Fusion by an extention or some addon.

The plugin that I found is https://gafmedia.com/

I don't want to restart my project from scratch using unity but if I can't get it working for Multimedia Fusion, I think that I will don't have choice.

Thank your for your help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look into Brashmonkey Spriter - that's the closest you're going to get.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, sadly it don't seem to have software to convert flash or GAF animations into Spriter format...

I will still have to consider Unity and restart from scratch all the hard work that I done in Multimedia Fusion since a lot of years