User Tag List

Thread: Change Button Colors and Fonts

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Change Button Colors and Fonts

Searching through the forums, this seems to be an issue with Fusion for quite some time. There seems to be no way to change the background color of a button. It amazes me that this is not possible given that other systems (e.g. Visual Studio) allows such. Another development system I'm using, Neobook, has this feature. It's as simple as selecting the color as one would select colors in Fusion.

For the regular Button object, one cannot uncheck the System Colors option. Using the Bouton CS object, I can uncheck the System Colors option and then change the text and background color of the button. However, this seems to have absolutely zero effect on the actual button. The button background seems to blend in with whatever the color of the object/space the button is over. The text is not visible at all. If I enable the System Colors back in the Bouton CS object, the button background still blends in with whatever it's on top of. Text still not visible. Is this a bug in the Bouton CS object?

The project I'm working on is as a Windows application. I'm using Fusion 2.5 Developer through Steam (i.e. the Fusion 2.5 Dev released through Steam).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, standart buttons are big issue for ui-design. Easiest way to deal with it - by using actives as buttons.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Much appreciated. I never really knew about this feature. For years I've used the Active System Box object to create formatted labels for editboxes and to create the illusion of grouped controls by using the border feature and another Active System Box on top for text.

After reading your suggestion I looked at the Active System Box object and noticed it has a "Button Options" feature where one can enable "Button style" option. This gives the Active System Box the button clicked animation or look when a user clicks on it. Since it has the condition of Button > Is clicked? I can use that as I normally would for a button click.