User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is the Android Game Controller Object good?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    sorry I tested your mfa and seems Ok normally the framerate 59-58 this because the framerate is set here as integer so teh difference is a value between 59-58 pressing here 4 buttons at the same time, you may get some 40 but this during garbage collector which in this case is noticiable in my device but not in others

analog? which controller you are using for analog in your mfa there is no condition/expression for this, and the model you use is not analog, did you try with platform movements and eight direction movement, it is fully integrated to them

about price, the price is calculated in base of developer hours, and remember you are getting two objects, so you should consider that each one is around 12.5 even though the time for each one is totally different and involved different time and testing, is never intended to make money over them but to cover the development's expenditure.

controller use for testing (2.5 inches x 1 inches)
    20180730_104652.jpg

here a small video during my test, my controller is kind of noise because of use

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K_h...ew?usp=sharing
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, fair enough on the price.

the analog events are these two:
    Screenshot_4.png
    they move the Actives according to the analog data.
    my mfa also accounts for L2 and R2 analog.

I'm using two different controllers to test it. One is my GPDXD, and the other one is a generic bluetooth joystick (and yea both work fine in the Game Controller KeyMapper app)
    Screenshot_2.png 70aba9ac-d636-4f95-ad61-84aa6b01ea06.jpg

Maybe I'm pressing the buttons too quickly? Try pressing all four face buttons at the same time, repeatedly, while moving the d-pad quickly; for a good 5 seconds or so, and see if that creates any lag...

but yeah thanks for the reply! I guess you don't have an analog joystick to test the app but...
    I think the only issue I'm having right now is that moving the left analog stick also trigger the d-pad events (like, moving the stick to the left also triggers the dpad left event).Can be worked around but-- it'd be nice if those were completely separate controls

but yeah, in retrospective, I think the lag-behind issue isn't as tough now as it seemed when I first tested it.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    mm tested here with a razor serval controller, there is a garbage collector running time to time but that is perfectly normal, the rest the difference seems to be limited to 1-2 fps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G8P...ew?usp=sharing

but yes some lag can be present when using low end devices

but yeah thanks for the reply! I guess you don't have an analog joystick to test the app but...
    I think the only issue I'm having right now is that moving the left analog stick also trigger the d-pad events (like, moving the stick to the left also triggers the dpad left event).Can be worked around but-- it'd be nice if those were completely separate controls
    let me see if I can add a property and make this available, I will put in my todo list
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I would like to send a bug but there is still a message that the service is not available. Where could I send a bug?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Open a new thread in the product and please add more information you have regarding the bug.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2