Thread: Color change of the active object

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Color change of the active object

Hello,

I am new care worker to my client. She has written here before with her old care worker.

My client has tried to build this game, where the player can create different patterns. The active object is supposed to change color between three colors. She has tried to build it in two different ways. Number one almost works, it changes colors only one time, and number two doesn’t work at all:

Any tips, help or information is helpful.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe if you go with version 1 and add "Animation red is playing" as a condition to event 3, it will work the way you intend.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian_Wheel View Post
    I believe if you go with version 1 and add "Animation red is playing" as a condition to event 3, it will work the way you intend.
    She just tried this and the active didn't change the color at all after that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the animations set to loop? I seem to remember some cases where an animation is not detected when it's not looping.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My client thought that it would be easy and simple but it doesn't work. She would like to know why it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian_Wheel View Post
    Are the animations set to loop? I seem to remember some cases where an animation is not detected when it's not looping.
    She also tried that but it didn't worked.

Does anybody know what she could do to make it work?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is that what you whant? -> for_cherryblossom.mfa
    you can attach animaton frames or sequences relative to their own values. Like if object value a equals 1 then change their animation sequence or frame to that value.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My client looked the example file and tried it herself and it works but she has more questions.

In the example file there are animations “Stopped”, “Walking” and “Running” and it works with them. She had created three new animations on her own file: “Red”, “Blue” and “Green”. With them it doesn’t work. She would like to know why it doesn’t work with created animations.

She thought that in the game there would be sample pictures and the player would need to replicate these pictures. In the game there would be three actives and there would be duplicates all of them. Every time the player changes the right animation to a duplicate, a number is added to a counter. When every same actives duplicates has been changed, the final sum of the counter would be added to another counter. She doesn’t know how to add a number to a counter when the right animation has changed to an object. What functions should she use?

She thought that the game would be simple, but the player could make a mistake; for example he or she changes the object at first to blue, and then to green. The blue is the correct color. When the player makes a mistake a number would be subtracted from the counter. How can it be done?