Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i AM GLADLY BACK!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool i AM GLADLY BACK!!!

This will help no one. Lol. However, I am so excited to say after over a year or maybe two, that I am back to Clickteam Fusion!
    In the meantime of being gone, I had two more babies, one I delivered myself! Lol. I moved and had a career change.
    I have had the worst luck with computers. Two of them melted down on me and an artist I paid money to for a game I was
    making took my money and ran. So I took a huge break and I'm more than excited to be back! It's great to see that Fusion 3
    is on the brink! I see Fusion 3d with firefly and P3D! Nivram's holding it down. Sparckman's back, Snail's video's are back. And
    much more to discover. Looking forward to starting again! Let's go! Where's Shinbaxter when you need him?!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yo Emerson!
    Two more?! You have to be a quite busy dad!

I'm on a little hiatus due to a ominous catalysis of negative forces () but just a few steps behind the corner,
    glad to see you around again, hope Shinbaxter will come soon with one of his lines

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to cu around! Remember you can use that playpen to protect your stuff and keep the toddlers out. In case u did't notice the red bar on top: we've a new mentioning feature, so you can call that lazy @SHINBAXTER out of his Batcave.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back. There not many changes.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI!!
    im new.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My dude Schrodinger! Yes, I'm so pumped to be back. This time, I'm gonna take my time. I tried to make my first game soooo big. I ended up far out of my understanding of code and had to rely on you a ton and others. I definitely put in the work, but i got burnt. Now I'm ready to make simple games. And to have fun! And to grow.

What you focus on expands and be the change you want to see in the world. Two lessons I have heard and contemplate on in my life. Really helps focus my resolve. Keep on in your 3rd dimension world while I get back to basics in my 2d world. Well, I guess it's back to choco break. Lol. At least it's in hd now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yay welcome back and congratulations on the babies!! I'm just coming back recently myself! I like schrodinger's wording "ominous catalysis of negative forces", sounds about right for my last year! Hope things turn around soon for you schrodinger!! It's great to see everyone either coming back or still here! :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Best luck Emerson, sure you have a lot going on in your life, and making a game is always a much more challenging task that one can foresee - as much as Fusion is the coolest and fastest tool ever invented for the purpose of course

No worries - it's a common regret "having started too big", but one can't put constrains to ideas
    (not before first dozen abandoned projects at least )
    Making some simple game is often a good idea to keep alive the interest, learn things and feel rewarded!

And thanks Bejeers, I'm trying to get along with the ominous things,
    sorry to hear about your bad year, wish the same good times to you

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Welcome back!

Congrats on delivering the baby yourself... I never got this opportunity even with my array of kids
    Want to learn Clickteam Fusion 2.5?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast