User Tag List

Thread: Creating Firefly Assets for Users

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creating Firefly Assets for Users

There is already a user creating a level design or world editor (how ever you want to address it). With the way Firefly is set up, something I'm not going to go into details about, I feel like as users we have some things we CAN do to make things better and easier like we have with base CTF25. With that being said, I've started a pre-fab mfa. My idea is to essentially make a tutorial just like Chocobreak where all you need is in drag and drop the asset into your game ( some set up required inside of your 3d game engine to ensure everything works but its just making sure rotations are correct). I also have example files on my website. What are things that would make Firefly easier to use, more user friendly, etc?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if anyone is interested, I'm making a object placer. Ideally it'll allow user to import objects, name them, place then and then export a file with all the data. I intend to add a import mfa template with the load code. Hopefully it'll make things a little bit easier. I also have a mesh checker that i will post here when i find the file.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use the code "SUMMER19" to get 90 percent off (only 40 cents)
    https://www.quailstudio1.com/product-page/firefly-ai-engine