User Tag List

Thread: MINOS TOUCH - a game for android/ios with procedurally generated characters

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking MINOS TOUCH - a game for android/ios with procedurally generated characters

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to share with you the progress of Minos Touch, my game for android and iOS #MadeinFusion

Here's the trailer:

You play as Glaukus, Minos’ son, who was entrusted by his father to preside over the role of the First Judge of Hell. Glaukus has a mission: master the legendary 'Minos Touch', sort all the sinners of the Underworld and prove everyone that he is worthy of his new position.

Main features

The main feature of the game is the procedural generation of all characters of the game. All the sinners are composed dynamically, drawing from a set of somatic features (hair, eyes, eyebrows, shape of face, torso, legs, etc.), to give life to a wide number of possible combinations during each game.
    The game also features a nice rock soundtrack and special backgrounds and 14 'famous sinners' of the past to unlock.

The project is progressing quite well: I'm fixing some bugs and adding some functionalities. After so much work, I can't wait to publish it (hopefully within the end of the year).

I'll post some new information as I proceed with the development. But if you want to know more about the game, you can visit the website http://www.minostouch.com, or follow the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FabrizioDotGames/

I hope you like it and any feedback is appreciated!
    Fabrizio

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks awesome! very polished trailer, was enjoyable to watch! Looks fun too :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Beejers!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very polished indeed and the setting is a great idea How many hours went into this (in case you counted^^)?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Julian! I can't exactly quantify the number of hours, since having a full-time job I could only devote time to the game development in my spare time, but I can tell you for sure that I started the project about two years ago. It took some some time because I had to improve my artistic skills during the process and to refactor the game's code a couple of times to achieve a good playability.