User Tag List

Thread: File becomes corrupted right after a routine test of just one part

Clicker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation File becomes corrupted right after a routine test of just one part

Hiya.

I was working on a game that took me hours (I'm still working though work is stopped until a final solution for this problem is found) to finish, and after I did a routine test, it became corrupted at one point.

After the corruption happened, one level and the storyline disappeared, but the rest remained. After I reopened CF2.5 Developer (build 284.5) I then noticed that frame #3 (the title screen) is missing, but three other frames disappeared too. A level, the storyline and strangely the game over screen.

And now I may need to seek help because of such thing. I made a backup of the then-corrupted file (as a .mfa file) and I found a .001 file which appears corrupted!

Now, I guess if there is any way of recovering the file? P.S. The original is 67 megabytes in size, though I may include a link to Google Drive if it is allowed in here.

Greetings.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please register the product in the Passport at the top.
    284.5 is very old update to the latest one.
    Also cracked version of 284.5 will makes the MFA corrupted