User Tag List

Thread: iOS Plus Object - "Rate App" Feature Not Working

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question iOS Plus Object - "Rate App" Feature Not Working

What is the correct way to write the App ID to? I got it work on the simulator only but when I upload the App to TestFlight and test it nothing happens
    When filling in the Rate App Action in Clickteam fusion 2.5 I tried typing it like this "123456879" and also like this "ID:123456789" both worked during simulation in xcode but not after being uploaded to Test Flight.

iOS:10.3.3
    Clickteam: Build R291.6

I am using the App ID shown in my App information here:

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    you must use the appli ID which is teh number used by you in teh app page
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Fernando You mean the application-identifier (the one with team-identifier + bundle identifier)?
    Can you write an example ID so I can see how it should look like? I think that would help!

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's the full Apple ID that starts with 1281 in your image

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    it's the full Apple ID that starts with 1281 in your image
    Thanks @Perry now I know exactly which ID to use; However, I still have the same problem Rating box only shows when I run my application from Xcode. When I upload the build to TestFlight nothing shows up. I am using Deployment Target 10.3 (is that needed or can I use 8.0?).

Something else I noticed the action "Retrieve App ID" returns my team-identifier not my App ID. Not sure if it is related to my problem or not.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can use 8.0 if you want.

Also not sure if you can use the rating on Test Flight to be honest. Think you can only do that once it's live. but I could be wrong on that one.
    Is the rating from a component, or on the web page?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    you can use 8.0 if you want.

Also not sure if you can use the rating on Test Flight to be honest. Think you can only do that once it's live. but I could be wrong on that one.
    Is the rating from a component, or on the web page?
    From a component it shows 5 stars and cancel and submit buttons which should be the case since I am running it on an iOS above 10.3. The submit button is grayed out which I am assuming will not be the case once it goes live.