User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admob on build 291.6 doesn┤t work

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admob on build 291.6 doesn┤t work

Hello!
    I have several apps made with clickteam fusion and they all works well with admob extension but since the last update (291.6) the ads doesnt show anymore.

I follow the same steps for the implementation of the ads and they don┤t work.

I update the clickteam fusion and I think the object admob is update (v3.0). I update the SDK too. My admob account has no problems and I was waiting about 3 days and it doesnt show the ads.
    I used the "Test admob" from the examples folder from clickteam but using my ads ID and it says "Internal error" when trying to show the ads.
    Is there someone to whom the same thing has happened?
    It affects to the banners and instersticial ads.

I hope you can help me!
    Thank you

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i'm having a similar thing happen with admob on iphone.

Everything was set up right on the admob side, but the ad just would not show. although for me some ad units worked & others did not, even tho they were set up identically. Maybe its a similar problem.

Try making a bug report & see if Fernando can find the issue.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    Use your wifi connection to watch admob,it work...

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please report in the bugbox, if this is indeed an issue. @Fernando can take a look at it then.
    Another user was asking me the same thing through Messenger on Facebook for IOS, but got it to work by removing the location and changed it to "" instead.
    As far as I know it didn't change since 291.2 or 291.4.
    But I haven't released anything new yet.. Too busy with building projects

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just made an update of my game with build 291.6 and i'm losing my money !!! And the bugbox is unavailable !!! I think there is a big problem with that version, 'ill try to downgrade and make a new update...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    I just made an update of my game with build 291.6 and i'm losing my money !!! And the bugbox is unavailable !!! I think there is a big problem with that version, 'ill try to downgrade and make a new update...
    I've lost half of the admob impressions since my release of a version using the build 291.6, i Don't know Why there is this huge difference, Something is going wrong for sure, maybe with the android runtime or the admob runtime, but on my phone i get the ads so i really don't know why most of my players don't get the ads and that i'm losing a lot of money.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what API are you using ? if it's API 28 then only the new devices are able to get the update use API 27.

I did lost half of my income with Admob a while ago.. (291.2). Admob changed something and they might have cracked down on other things from their end.
    Look at the Demo graphics from then it was good, and when it went down..
    It's possible that they locked out some countries, which is happening a lot lately.. Same with Apple.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything goes down since 2 days, the day I've released a small update using the build 291.6. I'm using API 26.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what was your previous version and API, so I can try this as well, to confirm
    I should Def. see a 50% increase then, if that's the case.
    Then we have something to focus on, if it's indeed coming from the object for some odd reason.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Previous API was 26 as well, and i think my previous build was 291.5 i guess (not sure, maybe 290.4) as I've released my previous update on july 5th and i normally keep up to date my clickteam everytime with release versions.

I think there is Something to see with the condition "is network connected?" if i use it in the event asking for a interstitial, the game doesn't show any ad on old devices. Removing this line make it works again it seems.
    I also have the game that crash on devices that aren't connected to any google account When trying to show an interstitial it seems.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast