User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admob on build 291.6 doesn┤t work

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the 291.6 build and the fact is that I have already test this in every line and didnt work... I unistalled the CTF and installed again and nothing... I think there┤s no more things to do haha :S. It makes me mad because I bought the developer version only by admob and it does not work. I don┤t know what to do. It works well for everything but the rewarded videos. @Perry

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask @Fernando about it.. Maybe there is an issue with it then.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm reward video work OK, can you show us how you implemented in your admob unit ids
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello @Fernando , thanks for the answer. I don┤t know how to make it work now. I┤ve been trying for weeks but only works banners and intersticials for me. Let me show you. F_admob.jpg
    admod_config.jpg
    I dont change any options when creating the ad units in admob. Look that I have the event that when the video is loaded, change the frame to 1 (turn green) and on faile, turn to red (frame 0). What happens is that only for a thousandth it turns green and automatly turn red again.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the button,, since the image is so tiny... does the button exist? Looks like there is a mark in the left bottom corner.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes @Perry , the button exist and it is enabled :S

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What API version are you using and what is the Min and Max set too?

You don't have animation turned on for the active right? (set time to 0 ms) otherwise it keeps switching back to frame 0
    (wild guess here)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    maybe there are not video reward for your region, does it work with the example ID, means no code error, make a release version not matter is incomplete with the ads enabled send to me the link via PM I will test to see If a get any answer from google admob servers

bonificado.PNG

be sure that the last 3 settings are as the image
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, I have different problem. I cant compile my games in this version of fusion. Every time I insert admob into frame it says
    -compile:
    [javac] Compiling 494 source files to C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\bin\c lasses
    [javac] warning: [options] source value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    [javac] warning: [options] target value 1.5 is obsolete and will be removed in a future release
    [javac] warning: [options] To suppress warnings about obsolete options, use -Xlint:-options.
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:32: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] import com.google.android.gms.ads.MobileAds;
    [javac] ^
    [javac] symbol: class MobileAds
    [javac] location: package com.google.android.gms.ads
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:33: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads.reward does not exist
    [javac] import com.google.android.gms.ads.reward.RewardItem;
    [javac] ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:34: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads.reward does not exist
    [javac] import com.google.android.gms.ads.reward.RewardedVideoAd;
    [javac] ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:35: error: package com.google.android.gms.ads.reward does not exist
    [javac] import com.google.android.gms.ads.reward.RewardedVideoAdL istener;
    [javac] ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:174: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] private RewardedVideoAd videoreward = null;
    [javac] ^
    [javac] symbol: class RewardedVideoAd
    [javac] location: class CRunAdMob
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:220: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] MobileAds.initialize(MMFRuntime.inst, IntersAds.IntersID.replace("/", "~"));
    [javac] ^
    [javac] symbol: variable MobileAds
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:368: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] MobileAds.initialize(MMFRuntime.inst, xAds.AdMobID.replace("/", "~"));
    [javac] ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:557: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] MobileAds.initialize(MMFRuntime.inst, VideoAds.VideoID.replace("/", "~"));
    [javac] ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:559: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] videoreward = MobileAds.getRewardedVideoAdInstance((MMFRuntime.i nst));
    [javac] ^
    [javac] C:\Users\Kuba\AppData\Local\Temp\AndB730.tmp\src\E xtensions\CRunAdMob.java:620: error: cannot find symbol
    [javac] videoreward.setRewardedVideoAdListener(new RewardedVideoAdListener () {
    [javac] ^
    [javac] symbol: class RewardedVideoAdListener
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 10 errors
    [javac] 3 warnings

BUILD FAILED
    H:\Produkcja\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:716: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    H:\Produkcja\android-sdk-windows\tools\ant\build.xml:730: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    can you explain which build version of fusion , seems that you have mixed google play libs in your installation, also please show a full log, compress it in a single file to see all variables
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast