User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Admob on build 291.6 doesn┤t work

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the eventsCaptura.PNG

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think there is a problem with the ADMOB extension and reward video.

First of all, "Is video loaded?" is Always true, we can't use it to check if the video is ready to be displayed.

When "on video received" is trigerred, the event "on rewarded video" is also trigerred, so if i set an action to give a reward to the player for Watching al video, he will get it without watching the video at first and will get it a second time after watching the video...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Dobermann do you still have loss with Admob Ads?
    idk what's going on, but in the last 6 months my Admob profit was cut in half, and in the last 2 months I lost 80% of what I used to make.
    The amount of installs is increased, along with the clicks etc.. but barely making any $$$.
    heck, Apple is not approving my games anymore.. have some pending for over a month for updates from existing games.. but they are not responding.
    anyways.. starting to wonder if I need to find another source for the ads.
    I think it happened after Google changed Admob with their auto detection for the "best" ads. but not 100% sure

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i got a drastic lost of revenue from admob (going from 50$/day to 20$/day), but also lost a lot of "ads displayed".
    I Don't know if they stopped to display some ads ingame sometimes… But since yesterday it's seems to coming back to the "normal". I say normal with quotes because 50$/day is already a 50% loss…

Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    When "on video received" is trigerred, the event "on rewarded video" is also trigerred, so if i set an action to give a reward to the player for Watching al video, he will get it without watching the video at first and will get it a second time after watching the video...
    LOL, big LOL, this was a bug from myself! I've copied the same actions to the two conditions...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol. when you have to quote your own post

& yh, I've copied the same action many times & been stumped lol. it's like & evil clone lurking in the shadows

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    lol. when you have to quote your own post

& yh, I've copied the same action many times & been stumped lol. it's like & evil clone lurking in the shadows
    But we are used to you doing that lol

But for the video Ads. Add a timer delay at the start of the frame for about 30ms.
    That helps a lot for all the Ads in general.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    But for the video Ads. Add a timer delay at the start of the frame for about 30ms.
    That helps a lot for all the Ads in general.
    What is the point of doing that? avoid crash?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    But we are used to you doing that lol
    you jolly joker!

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    What is the point of doing that? avoid crash?
    No, sometimes if the connection is slow, it will skip it so your not getting any ads
    it improved the Ad showing for me.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINBAXTER View Post
    you jolly joker!
    Love you you haha

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast