User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admob on build 291.6 doesn┤t work

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news? Still doesnt work well for me

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Corborus if you haven't already done so, wait at least 24h after creating the ad unit on Admob dashboard. Then, try again running your app, the ads should appear. It worked for me, and I'm using the same version of yours.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I┤ve been weeks trying to make it works, so I waited more than 24 hours! I dont know what is the problem :S @faber
    i was wondering if the rewards videos depends on the location where the device is, so I cant fine another explanation. I┤m from Spain.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Corborus I would test first with a simple banner.

- Did you try to set 'Banner size:Smartbanner' and 'Banner position:Bottom' in the properties of AdMob? (this combo works for me, smartbanner adapts the banner to the size of your device)
    - Did you try a simple event 'Start of Frame --> (AdMob): Show Ad Banner'?
    - I would avoid at first any kind of customization in the events (i.e. don't set AdMob size/position/zorder/targeting etc..., because it could be that Admob couldn't find ads following your criteria), keeping everything the simplest possible.
    - In the Admob panel, when creating ads unit (banners or interstitials), leave everything as it is and avoid customization as well... don't set a minimum ecpm Floor, don't change type of ads or Automatic update... you could limit the number of ads available to show

If you didn't follow any of these, I suggest you create a new banner ad unit, put it in your app, generate an apk, run the app a few times (to start sending requests to Admob servers), wait 24h and see if Ads are showing.
    Sorry if some info may seem obvious, just trying to understand what would cause the problem.

By the way I'm from Italy, currently ads seem to work correctly on my device.
    Let me know if it helps.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @faber I try with banners and instersticials and it works fine.Screenshot_2018-08-19-13-23-26.jpg The problem is the rewarded videos. When I use banners and intersticials it make the request and get and answer from admob, but look what happens when I try to use a rewarded videoCaptura.PNG. It make the request and doesnt get any answer.
    I have deleted the app and create a new one last week but is the same: banners and instersticials works but not the rewarded video. I never change any options on the ad units on admob.
    Here my events (I tried a lot of ways not only this, but it is impossible... :S)
    Captura2.PNG

I've been doing this game for a long time and the ads are the last things I have left and I'm a little desperate because I've been trying for weeks to make them work! i dont know what to do.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Corborus Ah ok, I didn't try to use rewarded videos yet, so honestly I'm not sure what could trigger the issue and if I could make them work.
    I'll maybe do some tests in the next days, if I'll have time, since it is important to me too, and post here if I see results.
    First I need to fix a urgent problem with an app of mine, for which I created a thread yesterday.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok don┤t worry! I hope everything goes well. I'll be waiting for the next days in case you find a way to make the rewarded videos work! Thank you for your help!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't have the event "Is Video Loaded"
    you CANNOT press the button if the video is not ready

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was an example that I was trying in that moment: I tried what you said (use is video loaded and button clicked- show the video) and doesnt work, I tried to use every option but never show the video :S @Perry

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try putting the Admob code for the Reward videos into the IOS sections for Admob and test it.
    This WAS a bug but was fixed in the last Beta.. (the lines we're shifted) Just curious if the fix didn't end up in the final.. (I can't test it atm)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast