User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Admob on build 291.6 doesn┤t work

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    version R291.6. Here is full log file https://mega.nz/#!MY4XTQDb!sq4oHxUUo...aTrsBrQN2fh47c
    Also when I put admob into new app its compiles it without problems. After my break and fusion updates - without any changes inside my games and sdk I am not possible to compile them

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you update the components in the component manager?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @dursted sorry don't understand how the old version is mix with new version, can you post which build version you are using?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! I build the apk with the release mode and the rewarded videos works!! I don┤t know why they didnt work before with "no release mode" thank you mucho for your help and sorry for the inconvenience!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: nop, not working. It only works once and then (when i close and open the app or rebuilt the app... not work...)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    which account are you using for testing this apk?

share the link for other to test, test with your developer accounts which is the same admob account will block your account.

also mention where are you located (country, region)
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean with the account for testing? The google account sync on the mobile where I test the apks? Is the same as my admob account! I┤m from Spain.
    Here is the link to an apk I made for testing: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vne4xg...Admob.apk/file

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    oh you can not use your own account for real testing you will block/suspend your account

testing your apk work only first time and then it get blocked, can you show the error from admob?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I won┤t test with my accont. The error is that the admob only shows the video once. And then, never again. Only when I run the app for the first time. If I erase the cache and then run again, it works, it shows a video and then never shows more videos after the first one.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corborus View Post
    Ok, I won┤t test with my accont. The error is that the admob only shows the video once. And then, never again. Only when I run the app for the first time. If I erase the cache and then run again, it works, it shows a video and then never shows more videos after the first one.
    Then you have something wrong in your events.
    Show an MFA on how you are doing it

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast