User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED] Arcane Golf on Steam for PC

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool [RELEASED] Arcane Golf on Steam for PC

This is my biggest Fusion project to date, and I'm excited to announce that it launched on July 26th!

And here is the store link if that's interesting to you! Special thanks to my fellow clickers that have followed the project on twitter.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/897800/Arcane_Golf/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the release! This must be an exiting moment for you. I’ve been following this for a while now and decided to buy it as I‘m convinced that it has great quality both in terms of presentation and gameplay. Cheers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian82 View Post
    Congrats on the release! This must be an exiting moment for you. I’ve been following this for a while now and decided to buy it as I‘m convinced that it has great quality both in terms of presentation and gameplay. Cheers
    Thanks, Julian! Outbuddies looks sooo good.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks^^ Hope to release it next year!

I'm about one hour into Arcane Golf now and was not disappointed, this is really a very well designed and polished experience! I'll write you a review when I've played some more levels. There's one thing I found game breaking tho, don't know if I'm doing something wrong here. I started the game full screen and then there came level 14 where you start the ball trapped in a slime near the bottom screen edge. In fullscreen I simply was not able to launch the ball with the needed power as the cursor was blocked at the bottom screen edge only allowing a very small charge. When I shifted to scale 2x with black margin the cursor was not blocked and I passed the obstacle. Made you screenshots to illustrate the issue.

Images attachées Images attachées

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks^^ Hope to release it next year!

I'm about one hour into Arcane Golf now and was not disappointed, this is really a very well designed and polished experience! I'll write you a review when I've played some more levels. There's one thing I found game breaking tho, don't know if I'm doing something wrong here. I started the game full screen and then there came level 14 where you start the ball trapped in a slime near the bottom screen edge. In fullscreen I simply was not able to launch the ball with the needed power as the cursor was blocked at the bottom screen edge only allowing a very small charge. When I shifted to scale 2x with black margin the cursor was not blocked and I passed the obstacle. Made you screenshots to illustrate the issue.

Thanks so much. I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting, but you don't have to click on the ball when shooting. You can use the cursor in the middle of the screen and pull down, and the line will continue to extend, unblocked.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, my fault did not realize this o_O guess my next run will be easier then^^

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, my fault did not realize this o_O guess my next run will be easier then^^
    Phew, glad that's all it was! Perhaps I can update with some quick text about that at the start.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks awesome! Such a unique idea for an old gamestyle. Definitely going to give this a try.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplixirKyle View Post
    This looks awesome! Such a unique idea for an old gamestyle. Definitely going to give this a try.
    Awesome! Thanks for the kind words and checking out our game

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello , your game is featured on gamekult.com ( French website dedicated to video games ) : Well done !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast