Looking For Musician To Create Soundtrack For Horror Game

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • So I'm making a horror game involving puppets and puppet-like monsters.
    (The game is First-Person and made with Firefly.)

I have the storyline, game-play, some characters and majority of the voice acting finished and I need someone to make a creepy soundtrack for the game.
    There is a catch, this is my first proper game and I'm 17 with no job, thus I don't have much money.
    Thanks for reading this, if you need any more info or are interested please comment or message! :D

Examples from the top of my head:
    - Intense chase music
    - Creepy industrial ambient music
    - Menu theme
    - Sad music box

Here are some random renders from the game:

Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.Please login to see this attachment.

• If this isn't a paid request, I doubt that many people will take you up on it, if not, perhaps your best bet would be to use incompetech.com, they have high quality music of pretty much every genre there, including horror, completely free to use for personal or commercial works (but you must credit them), so it's a decent place to start if you're on a shoestring budget and cannot create the music yourself.

• If you want some tools for music that can help, check out:

cgMusic:
    Please login to see this link.
    This can help you make about 7 different genres of music that you can tweak. It is a music generator. There are many others online too.

If you want to take those tunes and convert them to 8bit sounding songs, use the program GXSCC:
    Please login to see this link.

Then you can use Audacity to edit and make those songs sound how you want, clip them, etc.

Always do good things! Learn, help, play, & adapt.
    Please login to see this link. - Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!