User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sound issue with MSI computers (one speaker only)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound issue with MSI computers (one speaker only)

Hey,

A lot of people have complainted that they only hear sound form one speaker/headphone when playing my game. After further testing it turned out all of them had MSI device.
    Now that i happened to get one myself i have also noticed the same issue. Only left headphone is playing music, in exported or during testing.

Has anyone else noticed such behavior? Any fixes?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you have that only with Fusion? That’s strange, sounds like a driver issue but then it should affect any sound... I’ve an MSI too btw and have no isssues. Is it only happening with your game or with any .mfa on your PC?

MSI offfers good hardware pretty cheap, they do custom setups and many buy without operating system, don’t know but maybe getting the sound drivers right is not that easy on those machines, found some topics just googling.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything else works fine, just clickteam, happens with any mfa, or export i make. I could send you a steam key, could you please test it on your system? Infact if anyone has MSI motherboard and would like to test, tell me and ill pm you key.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure, I can do that if you send a key/ or demo link

Edit: have you also tested Fusion games of others on your system? Do they show the issue too? If not a complete reinstall of your Fusion setup would be worth a try.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a PM with a key, i tried Nightsky on steam, it had normal sound. Would be cool if you could complie some simple sound test and share it.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I also have MSI laptop, i would like to test it, i will try different sound drivers for you.

Hence, my game sound works well, as i use this gaming laptop for development

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ll have very little dev time the next days, meanwhile you could also download my game‘s demo on Itch.io, it was compiled using the latest version of Fusion. https://indiej-games.itch.io/outbuddies-demo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    I also have MSI laptop, i would like to test it, i will try different sound drivers for you.

Hence, my game sound works well, as i use this gaming laptop for development
    PM´d a key.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian82 View Post
    I’ll have very little dev time the next days, meanwhile you could also download my game‘s demo on Itch.io, it was compiled using the latest version of Fusion. https://indiej-games.itch.io/outbuddies-demo
    Tried your demo, sound worked well. Maybe my install is somehow broken like you mentioned, ill wait until you and wpd get time to check, and possibly try to reinstall fusion..

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Initial testing, sound works well on my default sound drivers - MSI GS43VR laptop.
    My speaker 2.1 connected to the Monitor connected to the MiniDisplayport outputting Video and Audio.
    I will try headsets later and stuff. I will PM you if I found any errors. My gf will playtest the game even further in a day or two.

Game is really good upon couple initial testing of few levels. Really creative
    If you sell the source on clickstore in the future, maybe many will buy, i would. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast