User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Help building game into .apk file

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    sorry can you show me an image of your sdk manager, seems that you are using version 25 building api 28 this is too way far from actual version, can you try to build using api 23, 24 or 25 , if not you must update the build tools to 28
    Thanks! Here's a picture.Untitled.jpg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    oh can you extends the picture which apies you have installed
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh can you extends the picture which apies you have installed
    Here is the API info: Untitled.jpg Am I needing to click the button that says, "Install 8 packages..."? I tried it already, but when I accept the license, it fails, saying, "Package 'Wear OS Intel x86 Atom System Image, Android API P, revision 2' depends on 'Missing SDK Platform Android Preview, API 28'".

What's the next step? Thanks!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    OK,

can you download api 26, 25 and test, let me know your results

=============================================

forgot to mention here a link that will help better

https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/android/docs/tools/help/sdk-manager.html
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK,

can you download api 26, 25 and test, let me know your results

=============================================

forgot to mention here a link that will help better

https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/android/docs/tools/help/sdk-manager.html
    Okay, so I was making some changes to my PC (uninstalling Cortana's web search function, which now required me to end Cortana). Although that wasn't related to any Android issues, Android Studio got new events. I installed those updates and then attempted to build my game again. This time, fortunately, I got a short error log instead of a long one:

Buildfile: C:\Users\Kilk1\AppData\Local\Temp\And134A.tmp\buil d.xml

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Users\Kilk1\AppData\Local\Temp\And134A.tmp\buil d.xml:84: Cannot find C:\Users\Kilk1\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\ant \build.xml imported from C:\Users\Kilk1\AppData\Local\Temp\And134A.tmp\buil d.xml

Total time: 0 seconds

I didn't even have to restart my computer to end the infinite loading/building, which was a plus. Then, as you suggested, I went to the SDK manager and installed APIs 26 and 25. Apparently, there were a lot of other things that installed as well (likely due to the Cortana stuff mentioned above). Unfortunately, errors still occurred but were again short and didn't require me to restart. Here is a comparison of it with the error log above:

https://www.diffchecker.com/AKWb8Y30

Finally, here is an image with the latest of my API info: Untitled.jpg.

What should I do next? Again, thank you for pressing on with me!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Reuse the patch seems that the ant folder disappears this can happens during and update now run again and shoudl add the missing ant files and libs
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reuse the patch seems that the ant folder disappears this can happens during and update now run again and shoudl add the missing ant files and libs
    I reused the AndroidSDKPatch, as you suggested, and tried again to build my game. Unfortunately, it went back to infinitely building/loading. When I restarted to break the loading, this was the info I got compared to last time:

https://www.diffchecker.com/uQTdh4Kc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since that didn't work, I just tried doing Android Studio's update again. This is the error log for it:

https://www.diffchecker.com/0Hbe9LtR

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, I did the AndroidSDKPatch again, and this was the error log compared to last time:

https://www.diffchecker.com/I9kS4q8u

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To try something else, I did the Android Studio update again and then did the AndroidSDKPatch in case this would let the SDK Manager add the other updates it checks by default, but it didn't work. Here's where we are now:

https://www.diffchecker.com/3XWaS5w8

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast