User Tag List

Thread: Slayin 2 (PC action game)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slayin 2 (PC action game)

Time to officially announce Slayin2! This time You get 2x the awesomeness: 2x the play area, 2x the resolution and 2x the buttons (well, 3 buttons actually). I wanted to do a truly console style experience instead of the simplified mobile game. It has a world map with areas that essentially work like Slayin's overall game, but now it is broken into chunks so you can stop to rest or replay a section to improve your Fame and Score. There is also a town that you help to rebuild and serves as a hub where you can meet new characters, recruit new playable heroes and upgrade your weapons. Time permitting, there will even be an arcade mode that is a throwback to Slayin1. Oh, and did I mention it is now 2P coop?! Why, yes it is...

I am going to start looking for play testers soon to get feedback and help find bugs. If anyone is serious about helping, please PM me.

It is aimed for a 2019 release on PC (and Switch if I can get funding).

https://youtu.be/sP_MLbRTdYM

PS. anyone know how to embed youtube video in the post?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow this is looking great. Happy to see more Clickteam products coming out. Lovely pixel art too!

PS. You embed a video by clicking on the insert video icon and enter the URL. It's on the editor bar of your post, second to the end, hope that helps.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought I tried that but it just seems to be a link. oh, it seems you have to use the url from the browser NOT the url you get by right clicking the video.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, the art is awesome and the game looks very fun to play!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great, dude! Your pixel skills are exceptional

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daymn! That pixelart looks really professional!