User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wrap Horizontally / Vertically not working anymore

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Wrap Horizontally / Vertically not working anymore

Hi, a friend was trying to use the wrap for the backdrops, and it wasn't working
    I thought it was something wrong with his frame, tried myself and noticed it really isn't working anymore
    By making the backdrop semitransparent, I've noticed that the bottom-right corner is more opaque, which looks to be the problem with the wrap frame.
    I think it's wrapping, but it isn't getting the full size or position, I would report but the Bug Tracker is offline for me...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    can you provide us with a small mfa that reproduce the issue?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here it goes...

Wrap issue.mfa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really don't know, in my memory I remember it making the background infinite, but I may be wrong...
    I didn't touched this part in years, so who knows...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    the background is warping and everything according,

I think you need to make teh background same size of the frame if you want to look endless
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really? So I guess I have a false memory of how it worked back then...
    So, is there no better way to make infinite background other than making it the same size of the frame or teleporting actives?
    I thought that things have changed a while ago

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try changing Properties:

Size: 160 x 160
    Virtual Width: -1
    Virtual Height: -1

And adjust the quick backdrop size to 160 x 160. Make sure the horiz and vert wrap are ticked on both layers.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed it for you. File here : Wrap fixed.mfa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot Caesar!
    This could be useful
    There's no way to make it go up, right? I think I saw someone comment about this one time

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there is, I don't know it. Although I'd guess a work-around would be to re-position your actives to the bottom area of the map when the actives get close to the top.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast