User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is this Happening using Qualifiers... is this a BUG?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @wpd : I'm not sure this is a bug with qualifiers, but rather a bug with the "animation is over" condition check. I never use it cuz I found it to be extremely buggy. I replaced the "animation is over" check with
    "animation is playing" + check for a kill frame (just duplicated the last frame of your death animation). It now works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l66smkosm0...fixed.mfa?dl=0

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Julian, another weapon to add in my debugging arsenal.

And yes, I also have different conditions with animation is playing and stuff. Scopes mostly correct, but, in my bigger project though, I feel like I don't wanna resort with some tedious workaround.
    Should work out of the box
    ----
    As for your example, In my game, I need it to be optimized, as my project is a bit bigger with lots of HeroCharacters for android/ios.
    AnimationOver is an event only triggered once, rather than AnimationPlaying which constantly checks every frame. (if I am correct)
    I would request Clickteam to fix this ^_^ better framerate for my game and easier coding for everyone. I'm teaching my Wife(artist) to code with fusion, so yeah

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Julian, Just tested "ANIMATION IS PLAYING with a Kill frame" in the real world game development of my game...
    it wont work on repeating animation. Repeat Animation for 2 or more times.... This issue, Totally Breaks my game. sad

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    Julian, Just tested "ANIMATION IS PLAYING with a Kill frame" in the real world game development of my game...
    it wont work on repeating animation. Repeat Animation for 2 or more times.... This issue, Totally Breaks my game. sad
    Can you make an .mfa reproducing this?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Julian82 - I've used "animation is over" extensively and I've never had a problem with it - I guess it depends on the type of game or how much is going on.
    @wpd - I used a global value along with the variable value of the qualifier to solve a problem where Fusion wouldn't deal with a qualifier the way I expected it to - it might work for you to. I've amended your example with it.
    Attached files Attached files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2