User Tag List

Thread: In-App Android & google play. Need a little understanding

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In-App Android & google play. Need a little understanding

I have Google Play account. Everything is ok, i upload and create Beta version of my game....
    But what happens next I can't understand

I create TWO in-app products for testing . Put them in in_app_android logic. Then i start my game, query Inventory SKUs and see this product in my debug list. ( I use tutorial from "android-iap.pdf" )
    I was glad that everything works.
    Then i deleted the test products and added new ones in google play . Put this names in my game , upload new build on google play, launch them on my phone.. and now I don't see my products in the debug list. Actually my List is empty !
    I've double-checked that the names match , I was several times upload new builds of the game. I'm already desperate and I don't understand what I could have done wrong ?!.

maybe there's something I should know about ? for example, you can not create new products and upload new versions on google play market ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a long time since I did in-app purchases, but it always seemed kinda random to me if it worked or not, though I usually ended up getting it to work.

Have you made sure that the public key in the in-app extension is correct?
    Are you sure that the name of the items is allowed? For instance I seem to remember that itemnames starting with a number didn't work.
    Are you perhaps calling the itemnames with the wrong case?
    That's all I can think of atm, but I am sure I've forgotten some...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the tips. Anyway I solved this problem.
    I don't know how it could be connected, but ... When i changed event ON START FRAME to USER CLICK BUTTON - everything work just fine !