User Tag List

Thread: Admob location and keyword targeting

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admob location and keyword targeting

Hello , i need someone from the clickteam team reply to me on how to add keywords to admob for targeted advertisement, also i need to know how i should implement the location targeting, should i have an event that runs everyx time and pass the location info from the location object to admob object ? or does the admob object automatically receive gps location if the permission is set to on ?
    I posted before in your website and i got no replies, i have published an app on android and i am having hundrends of downloads and impressions. I expect a reply, thank you.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    mm

add keywords to admob for targeted advertisement

this feature is not available

feature available
    as mentioned in the help
    SetGender

SetLocation float values representing latitude and longitude

SetBirthday

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your quick reply Fernando , could you tell me if the keyword targeting for admob is in clickteam's plans for implementation and if so could you give me a rough timeframe when it is going to be implemented?
    Also could you explain to me how to properly use the location targeting in admob ?
    A.Does the structure of the latitude and longitude need to be changed in order for admob to accept it or do i directly take the output from the location object and feed it in the admob parameter ?
    B.how often should the above action run ? On the start of frame once or every some predefined minutes ,i am asking this because i read in clickteam forums that the location object has a warm up time thus it wouldnt be wise to feed admob with zeros in the start of the frame.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    mm

add keywords to admob for targeted advertisement

this feature is not available

feature available
    as mentioned in the help
    SetGender

SetLocation float values representing latitude and longitude

SetBirthday

Thank you for your quick reply Fernando , could you tell me if the keyword targeting for admob is in clickteam's plans for implementation and if so could you give me a rough timeframe when it is going to be implemented?
    Also could you explain to me how to properly use the location targeting in admob ?
    A.Does the structure of the latitude and longitude need to be changed in order for admob to accept it or do i directly take the output from the location object and feed it in the admob parameter ?
    B.how often should the above action run ? On the start of frame once or every some predefined minutes ,i am asking this because i read in clickteam forums that the location object has a warm up time thus it wouldnt be wise to feed admob with zeros in the start of the frame

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    the location is a pair of float representing the position latitude and longitude from location object, from web page, etc anyone you need.

the location is set once you start, normally people is running in a single location, there wont be much different if you are running through the city that won't change anything unless you leave one state to another and in some case don't even that you need to move to another country
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...