User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trouble packing a font

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok i exported and the font is not in there so my pc has some sort of problem ,where did you download the font from ? Also before i asked you for the jre but that was wrong ,can you tell me the java jdk fusion is using ?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you fernando and pradeep ,with your help i managed to finally make the font pack...
    How i did it ? What was the problem ?
    You c a n t even imagine
    Since i saw that pradeep managed to pack the font i started to think that the problem was not with fusion but with my pc ....
    Then i started to suspect that fusion could not find the file during the export
    I checked many times inside the font folder in the windows folder and i saw it there everytime ....what was the cause ?? Why ???
    Then i though ... Wait...this is microsoft we are talking about ... So i wanted to dig deeper into the font folder ... I found online a command that lets you access it like any other folder , the command is \\replacewithyourcomputername\c$\windows\fonts ... Once it opened and i saw the actuall font files i could not believe my eyes ! The font was not there ! I tried to transfer the file through this window and i got a message that i dont have the permission to access it even though i am administrator !!! After many changed to permissions of the folder and permission inside the registry i managed yo transfer the font ! Now i export the apk and voila !
    ...amazing stuff ..bill gates ruining my life since i was born .remind my self to buy a mac .
    Thanks everyone

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also fernando pradeep mentioned that font#9 is missing from the font packer ,i forgot to mention that its missing for me too

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeep View Post
    Fernando, there are missing font#9 in Android Font Packer setting(font to pack...)
    Thanks Pradeep for the info, i will check and fix it
    @MagicForest I will fix it ASAP
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok to recap for anyone who maybe in the future will happen to have this problem , i had it with windows 10
    Go to this page
    https://windowsforum.com/threads/fon...ing-up.192244/
    Look at the post from user mathew lala

Windows 10 has problems installing fonts or bugs call them whatever you like , a font might appear perfectly working and installed on your machine but apperance can deceive much ,
    In order for a font to be used by fusion it must be registered in the registry and exist as a file in the fonts folder under the detailed and real view system (mentioned in that post) , in other words font file and registry must be in sync
    If you are having problems read that post make sure the exists both as file and in the registry otherwise windows make you think you have it installed but its bugged

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @pradeep @MagicForest

PM sent with new version for testing
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3