User Tag List

Thread: Demon Castle : Bloodstained Night [PAID] [Action] (PC is free!)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demon Castle : Bloodstained Night [PAID] [Action] (PC is free!)

Hey everyone, I've finished Demon Castle Bloodstained Night. The paid version is on Android, but the PC version can be found for free on itch.io links are down below!

It's a short little action game with about 13 "stages" and 5 Boss battles. I hope you enjoy it!

finalboss2.pngsnowman.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...me.demoncastle

https://shabadage.itch.io/demon-castle

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its completely free on Android with no ads. Please enjoy!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    nice work man. cool nes style gfx. I like the whip swipe effect, it looks big & solid. played the itch.io windows version, I wish the controls were z & x instead of shift & ctrl, would make it much easier, plus the special could be space instead of return. the 1st boss transition into fight was epic & the music was super intense.

oh & when I closed the game then restarted it the on screen buttons appeared in game

& good job in persevering when the project grew wings & flew way past it's deadline

I definitely come back to this & see if I can clock it. great job dude!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the kind comments! Clicking with the mouse will bring up the on-screen controls, and you can switch the controls by pressing control+y!

MegaMan 11 may not do boss doors right, but this one does lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game, love how it's very much inspired by Castlevania. Reminds me of another indie game called Pixel Staff. One thing I would fix is the controls, looks like you are not using multitouch at the moment which causes jumps to be a bit odd at times.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game, love how it's very much inspired by Castlevania. Reminds me of another indie game called Pixel Staff. One thing I would fix is the controls, looks like you are not using multitouch at the moment which causes jumps to be a bit odd at times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rosse119 View Post
    Could you elaborate a bit? I am indeed using multitouch. What problems are you running into? I'm about to release another game with the same base engine so anything you could tell me would be incredibly helpful.