User Tag List

Thread: Fusion 2.5 installation question

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion 2.5 installation question

Hi people, I have installed on my desktop pc the stand alone version of fusion.
    Now for job porpouse I am going to buy a notebook.
    Now my question is, can I install the stand alone version on the notebook, or the system will recognize that the Install Keys are used somewhere else (in this case my desktop)?
    I prefere to use the stand alone version, but if the answer is NO I suppose I can use the stand alone on one PC and the Steam version on the other.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think thereís some key usage limit, but itís very generous. I reinstalled multiple times on different machines in the last years and never hit it. I also have Fusion running on two dev machines in parallel.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once you hit the limit you can contact Clickteam and ask them to reset it. They're pretty reasonable about it.

I think, however, while you're allowed to install on multiple machines you're only allowed to have the application active on one system at a time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will try it when the time will come, if I cant do the two Stand Alone Installations is not a problem I can use the Steam version on one of two PC. It is just that I prefere to use the stand alone because my brother use the Steam connection too and we can have some conflicts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    I am here just to give a feedback on the question, if someone need it.
    The new notebook is now in my hands and I installed the Stand Alone version without problem in both the Desktop and Notebook.
    Problem solved.