User Tag List

Thread: *Bug* Can't Launch Object From Specific Animation of Another...

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question *Bug* Can't Launch Object From Specific Animation of Another...

I've been trying to launch an active object from a specific animation of another active object.
    Everything seems to work fine from the stopped animation. But launch an object from the custom animations.
    I've tried everything and base on the logic CF 2.5 uses in setting the requirements up for actions to take place.
    Should work on my end. I tried counters, AVs, everything I can think of. Is there anything I missed. I would upload my program.
    But I don't want to give any ideas away that I'm making for this project.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just replicate the problem in an mfa and you’ll get immediate help. That way your hard work will be safe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Here Ya Go! And Thx.

Here's My Way of Doing It.
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a couple little things stopping the bullet from firing

1) If you're using the "mouse controlled" movement, Clickteam Fusion seems to ignore the "On mouse click event". I think it's seeing the mouse as Player 1's control, and not the normal windows mouse. There's a couple ways around this:
    - You can either manually move the object with the mouse (always set x position to "xmouse", always set y position to "ymouse") rather than the built in mouse movement,
    - OR you can have the event check Player 1 (joystick icon) for "Fire Button 1" instead of the mouse click

2) The animation for "Gun" is only one frame long, so pressing A starts the animation but then quickly stops it. That means when the game checks for "animation is playing" it sees that the gun animation has "played" but is not currently "playing". You can either set the animation to loop, or play it a few times (depending on how you want your game to work!)

Fixing these two things will make the bullet spawn, but you'll also need to put a physics engine object in the frame for it to move too. Hope this helps!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    It works! You're a real pro at this. Thx!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My pleasure