User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can someone help me add a switch direction in this example?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just updating: I'm using Move It for the movement, but I plan to use only math soon...
    I scraped out the idea of using that sensors that follow the outline, and I'm now using sensors that detect the type of tile to determine with position the next should go.
    It's a lot of events and have lots of conditions, but it works perfectly!

I may use the sensors that follow the outline in platforms and enemies that move in tracks, BUT, I'm not sure if this would work that well...
    I mean, I don't know how to make it turn back when reach the end, the example only goes from the top and then it turn around the other side at the bottom...
    If someone know how to make it turn back, I would be happy to know!
    I was thinking about detecting if the last position match the inverse of the actual or something...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the EXE, I plan to make it opensource but I'll keep it for now to my project of remaking Super Mario World.
    (But I'm open to work with new people together!)

SMW Overworld Map.zip

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That demo is looking pretty solid so far.

Putting enemies on it sounds neat. Like a slightly more advanced version of the Super Mario Bros. 3 maps.

Regarding turning back, have it check to see if you're at a dead end. If you're at a dead end, make it send you back to the last stopping point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I plan to do it!
    Like using that koopa kid sprite that got unused in the final version of SMW!
    I'm remaking some things now (Ball'n'Chain, Roto-Disc and Fire-Rod), it's looking pretty good so far

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2