User Tag List

Thread: Webview Get element from click?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Webview Get element from click?

I am trying to find a way to or workaround of passing information from html elements inside webview to MMF.

As an example, If i load a html page into webview with is a simple image. I want to be able to click on that image and get the image URL for instance.

The viewport has a "clicked on" event, but the only expression I can see is "get clicked link".

Or even, get the element ID of the clicked element?

Any thoughts?

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You want the web control object for this. Web view is literally incorporating a simple browser to navigate. If you want more toys then use the Web control Object or the help refers to it as Web Object.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, should of specified. I am using Webview for its cross-capabilities. I am currently using this for iOS.

Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not an option unless you click a hyperlink item or as the help says "Did the user click in an HiperLink" Does anyone proof read these?
    Sorry it's only for basic navigating. Not sure if the CURL object can help which I don't know if it is built for IOS but it is for Android then you would get the html back and parse the raw HTML.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    you need to make script all these in HTML and add the onclick feature from IMAGE once doing that in the onclick method you save the info to specific string and then read from exression string evaluate that string and it will bring it to MMF
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is basically what I ended up doing, was just wondering if there was a cleaner way.

Thanks