User Tag List

Thread: Events Not Executing Actions for Qualifier Groups

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Events Not Executing Actions for Qualifier Groups

I have a line of code that reads like this:

Left click on ButtonA
    - Group.Buttons: Make Invisible

I have 4 active objects, all with the "Buttons" qualifier. When I run this event, it will make the button I clicked invisible, but not the others in the group, even though they all have the Buttons qualifier. I would expect the event to run this way if my line read "Left click on Group.Buttons" but not if the event reads "Left click on ButtonA". Does anyone know how to change the code so I can have all Active Objects in a group disappear without having to have a checkmark for each individual object? Because in reality, I have more than just 4 active objects which need to disappear all at once, I just didn't include it in the example for simplicity.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case someone else has a similar issue, I finally figured out how to fix it, even though I'm not sure this is the best way to do it. I added one additional condition which I guess causes the event to consider all of the objects in a group while running the actions: Group.Buttons is visible. So now the event looks like this:

Left click on ButtonA
    Group.Buttons is Visible
    - Group.Buttons: Make Invisible

I don't think it's particularly important that I was checking for visibility. I think the important factor is that I'm checking SOMETHING about the Buttons qualifier. Anyway, that's how I did it. I've been trying to figure it out since last night, and wouldn't you know it, 5 minutes after I post this thread I come up with a solution. Haha.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem you ran into was that the "Click on Object" condition happens to limit the action to the Object you clicked on. In this case, it removes all other qualifier objects from the object scoping since it is the only one you clicked on. Your solution adds in another condition that all qualifier objects can share at any time (their visibility state). You have 2 options in a case like this: 1. Add an additional condition (as you did). OR 2. Run a fastloop and do the action inside the fastloop. This will wipe the object scoping and affect all qualifier members.