User Tag List

Thread: clang:-1: linker command failed with exit code 1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clang:-1: linker command failed with exit code 1

At first I was getting errors to do with not being able to find the admob framework, that went away somehow lol, but not I get a new error saying this:

Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
    "_OBJC_CLASS_$_CExtLoad", referenced from:
    objc-class-ref in CExtLoader.o
    (maybe you meant: _OBJC_CLASS_$_CExtLoader)
    "_OBJC_IVAR_$_CExtLoad.handle", referenced from:
    -[CExtLoader loadList] in CExtLoader.o
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Has anyone faced similar issues exporting to iOS? I'm using the latest version of Fusion if that's relevant. I also looked thought the stickies and added all the libraries mentioned by Perry but that didn't change anything.

Any help is appreciated!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea what happened but I somehow managed to get it running! I'm gonna share what I did after a million unsuccessful attempts, plus some of the silly things I missed:

Make sure to install the proper simulator package you wanna test on Xcode -> Preferences -> Components
    Build your project as an Xcode final project in Fusion
    Download the GoogleMobileAds framework from the official link https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/download (you need to click on the package)
    Put your project zip and the GoogleMobileAds zip in the same folder and unzip them there
    Open up your .xcodeproj file and select the Deployment target (I chose 12.0)
    run the thing
    It'll pop up with an error saying it can't find the GoogleMobileAds thingy
    Go to Build Phases -> Open Link Binary with Libraries, then click the little plus sign at the bottom
    Click Add Other...
    Then go to the folder where you extracted the GoogleMobileAds.framework file and select it
    Re-run the project again in the top left corner and that's it

This is the first time I've gotten it to run all night so I'm gonna do more testing but for now that's it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so my app is running incredibly slow right now for some reason. The simulator is running fine but my game is pushing 3 fps...

I am also getting 246 warnings about depreciation mainly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running a few more tests showed my mac's CPU being pinned at 91-95% which could be what's causing it to run so slow, I'm using a macbook pro 2015. The memory seems to be fine with only about 150mb being used at most