User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Visual Studio on Xbox

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with Visual Studio on Xbox

Hello, I compiled the app from fusion, I followed the information in the help file but I unfortunately I always face the error below.

everity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Warning MSB3842 Project "Enigma" depends upon SDK "Visual C++ 2015 Runtime for Universal Windows Platform Apps v14.0" which supports apps targeting "UAP 10.0". To verify whether "Visual C++ 2015 Runtime for Universal Windows Platform Apps v14.0" is compatible with "UAP 10.0.16299.0", contact the SDK author or see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=309181. Enigma D:\Visual Studio\MSBuild\15.0\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVe rsion.targets 2377

Can you help me please?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    can you show the minimum and maximum target you set in your development?

and what you have installed in your Visual studio?
    seems that one numbers is off.

to do this a simple way is to create a blank UAP and then you can see which are installed in your PC
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will send it to you when I return from my work. Until then can you tell me what options shall I select in Vsiual Studio in order to have a clean installation?
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    oh you have to add Universal Window Package to work
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have that of course. These screenshots are from my workstation’s pc and from my home’s one �������� Apart from that, can you pin point the packages I need?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've did what you told me. Check the screenshot for the versions. I exported from fusion with the new min/current versions but unfortunately the problem remains. I assume I'm missing some packages from the VS setup.
    Images attachées Images attachées

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys but the UWP exporter is broken... The xbox is not working; you cannot make the application available to xbox due to the erroneous xbox connect extension. Now it doesn't work with Visual Stuio 2017. I reinstalled the VS and the problem remains.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    did you follow the step mentiioned in the help? you will find some links to follow

I just test and seem to work
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, of course. Notice that the uwp exporter was working on xbox one until recently, even a clickteam employee sent me an xbox connect object to test last summer in order to release my game on the xbox store. Suddenly it stopped... Can you please help with the specific error? I read the error explanations online but I can't figure out how to fix the problem.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    the problme that is shown is that the value target you set does not exist

it mention that teh application you have is compatible with
    UAP 10.0.16299.0 but instead you set in
    2377 that number is correct you need to check inside UWP properties in min and target build number, there you need to check.

the images you are showing me, the only need is the dialog box (other are NET Framework which is not the one used by UWP) back to dialog

it also mention that the version target you have is 17134, did you set this value in target inside fusion editor?

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast