Thread: CTF 2.5 for MAC - invalid platform

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CTF 2.5 for MAC - invalid platform

Greetings, my PC died a couple of days ago so i got the Mac version for my mac instead from Steam. HOWEVER: I got the steam app for mac and bought and registered the clickteam product but when i try installing it just says "An error occurred while updating Clickteam Fusion 2.5 (invalid platform)". What am i doing wrong? Cant one just buy the software and run it like any other game on steam for mac??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't know there was a Mac version of Fusion that runs on Steam. There's the Mac exporter, but I think there's only a PC version of Fusion. System requirements: Minimum Windows XP SP3 Operating System. Supports Vista, 7 , 8 and Windows 10.

You can get your Steam license converted to a Mac standalone version for $9.99 from the Clickstore https://clickstore.clickteam.com/steam_conversion

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okey so if i get that conversion (its not for DEV version only right?) i get a working install-file for the mac version of Fusion 2.5?

In my line of work we was able to choose a PC or Mac for work and i ofc im a pc-guy but chose a Mac because i thought it would be alot easier to
    do apps for iphones and ipads on it but i realise now that thats not the case This is my last hope, i might have to buy a new goddamn PC i this isnt working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's much easier to use a Mac for developing apps for iPhones and iPads. You can get the conversion for the Mac standalone version of CTF2.5 - and the Steam conversions are for everything, not just the developer version. No need to buy a new PC. I use Mac only for iOS and MacOS development, and run Windows 10 on the Mac in a virtual machine to test my Windows apps.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    It's much easier to use a Mac for developing apps for iPhones and iPads. You can get the conversion for the Mac standalone version of CTF2.5 - and the Steam conversions are for everything, not just the developer version. No need to buy a new PC. I use Mac only for iOS and MacOS development, and run Windows 10 on the Mac in a virtual machine to test my Windows apps.
    Thanks for the help! I bought the conversion from the Clickstore and sent Clickteam the order number plus steam profile link etc, i hope i get it to work Anyway, thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okey i been waiting for 2 days now for the install file, does this usually take this long?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send a private message to Kisguri. He sorted out the key conversion for me.