User Tag List

Thread: [WIP] Project Reset (for PC and Mac)

Clicker SWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WIP] Project Reset (for PC and Mac)

Hi guys,

I've been using Clickteam software since the Klik & Play days, and have always been too shy to post something like this. But here it is - a game I'm working on called Project Reset.

I'll post little updates as I go along. More than happy to answer any questions.

Please excuse the poor quality videos - my current computer is too slow to handle my screen recording software and Fusion at the same time.

"On television screens across the globe, the leaders of the world announce that they have abandoned the idea of saving humanity. We have harmed the planet beyond repair, and there is nothing to be done. The richest and brightest human beings in the world are currently aboard a space station in orbit. They will eventually return to Earth and repopulate it. But for now, it’s goodbye. In one hour, your planet will be destroyed by a series of planned explosions. Every inch of solid ground will be engulfed in flame. No living thing will be spared."

The game is played from six different viewpoints dotted across the globe. You can switch between these viewpoints at any time. You have one hour to play. Use the in-game social media (Blitter, Spacebook and GooTube) to spread ideas and communicate between your six characters and the rest of the world. Will you try to save the planet? Will you build yourself a bunker? Will you make your final hour as peaceful as possible? There is only one truly satisfying ending to the game - but how can it be achieved?

Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice artwork and atmosphere , good luck with this project and thanks for sharing !

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, therickman! Much appreciated

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good, look forward to checking it out later!

I too go back to the Klik N Play days

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a suggestion for video #1 : when the camera goes back from right to left to the character at the end , adding a "disquieting" element could create surprise , suspense and spur interest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea, therickman. I definitely want to create a lot of suspense and surprise within the game. This is my third week of working on the game, and I've mainly been concentrating on the graphics and user experience so far. Tonight I'm working on an NPC chat system!