User Tag List

Thread: Blocking out Mouse Movement to use the debugger

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blocking out Mouse Movement to use the debugger

I have the main playing active object set to mouse movement. But I want to be able to check the debug window. Not sure if that's what it's called. (The window where you test to see if everything is functioning correctly and control and put numbers into alterable values and what not.) I just want to know if there's a way to get to this while the main player object is being controlled through mouse movement? Not sure if I explained that clearly enough. But, thanks for any help to anyone that does understand what I'm talking about.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, it's the Debug window.

I've never used the mouse movement setting before, but I took a look for you. I can't see a way to disable the movement so you can see the mouse again. In fact, even using the ShowWindowsMousePointer command doesn't let me see the pointer.

I'd suggest not using the Mouse Movement setting and just manually positioning the active at the mouse.

I've attached an example of this here.
    Mouse In Zone.mfa

It uses 2 actives, a checker and a real one. The checker is always positioned at the mouse, the real one is only positioned at the mouse when the mouse cursor is in the screen.
    The second frame shows you how to adapt the first one to work only within a limited zone.

I've tried to keep it nice and simple, hope it helps

(If you wanted to make the mouse cursor invisible, like it is with Mouse Movement, just use the command "Hide Windows Mouse Pointer")Mouse In Zone.mfaMouse In Zone.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    Yeah, it's the Debug window.

I've never used the mouse movement setting before, but I took a look for you. I can't see a way to disable the movement so you can see the mouse again. In fact, even using the ShowWindowsMousePointer command doesn't let me see the pointer.

I'd suggest not using the Mouse Movement setting and just manually positioning the active at the mouse.

I've attached an example of this here.
    Mouse In Zone.mfa

It uses 2 actives, a checker and a real one. The checker is always positioned at the mouse, the real one is only positioned at the mouse when the mouse cursor is in the screen.
    The second frame shows you how to adapt the first one to work only within a limited zone.

I've tried to keep it nice and simple, hope it helps

(If you wanted to make the mouse cursor invisible, like it is with Mouse Movement, just use the command "Hide Windows Mouse Pointer")Mouse In Zone.mfaMouse In Zone.mfa
    Yeah it kinda works. The problem is that I want to active object to still be positioned at the same spot the mouse left the game screen... But I can still use this though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A thanks for trying would have been nice

What is it that you would like the example to do that it doesn't do?
    If you move the mouse out of the game screen in the example, it stays at the last mouse point.

Here's an update that limits it to only work if the mouse is within the frame bounds.
    Mouse In Zone Newer.mfa