Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy How can I load a animated speaking gif and sound file at same time

Hi Everybody,
    I am trying to make a game with a animated avatar like this character,

https://youtu.be/B8ExY9JirO0?t=40

He’s the one holding a parrot, I want to make him perform different animations according to whats happening in the game, similar to the game in this youtube video, for example when the player character in this game shown collects all the letters, then the animated Avatar will bang his stick on the ground, and at the start of each level he will talk, I have compiled a few sprite sheets with with my own avatars actions (talking, etc) but I don’t know what Object I would use and how I would use that object to load up a animated sequence with a sound in sequence(lipsync aside) in that the sound of the guide talking starts at the beginning of the sequence of animation, and a new sequence will load for another event like finishing the level for example, or losing the level. each with a new sound that is started at the beginning of each animated sequence.

Is it possible to load a sound at the same time as a GIF file?

Thanks for your help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could look into a program called 'Crazy Talk' by Reallusion or 'Crazy Talk Animator'.

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/default.html

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk...r/default.html

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    You could look into a program called 'Crazy Talk' by Reallusion or 'Crazy Talk Animator'.

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/default.html

https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk...r/default.html
    Hi aenever Thanks very much this is good advice , but I think I did not do a good job of explaining my problem properly,I will try again , the problem is not to do with animating the character but rather how would I have the character animated gif loaded up with a sound file without delay, for example if I wanted the character to say “Hi welcome to your first level” when frame 2 loaded up(frame 1 being the game menu) how would I have the character gif appear along side the sound I have made of the character saying that, I already have a gif of the character speaking but would like the sound sample to start alongside. Or like you say make a video on crazy talk which is a great idea, the. It would have proper lip syncing and I. That case how could I change a object from having a static image to having a animated video of the character speaking.

Thanks for any help.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you post a mfa example or PM me I could have a look. Doesn't have to be your whole game or anything just the section you want help with (Include the animation and sound file in the mfa).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see how this is hard. You can set multiple events to a said condition. I'd imagine something like this.

Example 1:
    - [Object] Flag 0 Off
    + Run this event once -> [Object] Set flag 0 On + Play Sample Audio.wav + [Object] Change animation sequence.

Example 2:
    Timer = 3 seconds -> Play Sample Audio.wav + [Object] Change animation sequence.

Unless he is asking for something so obscure as running a GIF + audio outside the MFA file.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aenever View Post
    If you post a mfa example or PM me I could have a look. Doesn't have to be your whole game or anything just the section you want help with (Include the animation and sound file in the mfa).
    Hi thanks aenever, sorry I have not replied in ages, we had a death in the family and life's been pretty hectic,
    But if its still okay, I might take up on that kind offer sometime?, if I can not figure the lipsync out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N64Mario View Post
    I don't see how this is hard. You can set multiple events to a said condition. I'd imagine something like this.

Example 1:
    - [Object] Flag 0 Off
    + Run this event once -> [Object] Set flag 0 On + Play Sample Audio.wav + [Object] Change animation sequence.

Example 2:
    Timer = 3 seconds -> Play Sample Audio.wav + [Object] Change animation sequence.

Unless he is asking for something so obscure as running a GIF + audio outside the MFA file.
    Hi N64Mario, thanks for this information it's really helpful!, but the problem I have is trying to make the characters lips match up to the words in the audio.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi RobbyRotten, Here's a quick example I made using Crazy Talk. If you think it works well, it may be worth investing in. I used lip sync only, and exported to png. You could play with changing the speed and having less frames to reduce the file size. I'll host the mfa for a few weeks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/22zicnbnw3rt5v2/Yobi.mfa?dl=0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi aenever this is Brilliant!!!, Thanks so much for your time put into this!, you must of had to edit the sounds out of the video manually, your awesome!!
    and the example works so great, the only complaint I have is CrazyTalks lack of lip shapes, but I hear crazytalk animator may let you add your own mouth shapes?, do you know much about this?

Thanks again for your time and help, Its really kind of you, and it's given me a great head start!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it works much the same yet it's a more high end product and the price reflects this. I've got both versions and they're both great. The animator version, would be very useful if you wanted it to create your own game animations as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast