User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [WIP] Kitty quest and the Spirit of the Samurai (PC)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Kitty Quest was a neat game! Just tested it out. Looking at the amount of players and the feedback on that in GooglePlay, you've got your gamedev future covered for sure 50,000 downloads is a hell of a lot, for any game or genre really.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy crap, I remember seeing Kitty Quest way back.

The animation quality is incredibly well done and there is a lot of attention to detail.
    This could definitely become a big hit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big Boss test

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRandom View Post
    Woah! I would love to see some making of material / video about the creation of this game When you've got something special on your hands you might wanna share some insight into its creation.

Btw, is this the first game you have created, or do you already have some games in a store?
    I double that!

I think this is one of the greatest games made in fusion.

And yes, I would love to see a documentary on the history of creating it with fusion.
    You could talk about your first ideas, your tough decisions about what to keep what to change from the original concept...
    How difficult situations were faced and the solutions you found to overcome them.

You have 5 stars from me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AftPeakTank View Post
    I double that!

I think this is one of the greatest games made in fusion.

And yes, I would love to see a documentary on the history of creating it with fusion.
    You could talk about your first ideas, your tough decisions about what to keep what to change from the original concept...
    How difficult situations were faced and the solutions you found to overcome them.

You have 5 stars from me!
    Thanks!, It┤s really is a long road but I can say that this game is born from an animation project (we are an animation studio), after making several commercials with Kitty we decided to try a videogame with Kitty. We chose Fusion because it simplified programming and allows us to focus on animation and graphics. The game was decided that it would be in 2D. Before starting the PC version, we developed a small version for Android in order to know the capabilities of the software and learn how to manage it. Soon we will launch a Kickstarter campaign to finance part of the production of the PC version and possibly consoles. As for difficulties, which have been appearing, we have been able to solve them without problem for now. Fusion offers many possibilities for each game mechanics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is turning darker...

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember the times when RARE released Donkey Kong Country for the SNES, and the technique they chose was pre-rendered 3D graphics. It was awesome for the era, and right now, the same tech works just fine today (even better I'll say).
    Game is looking great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to Death Valley

Follow us in: https://www.facebook.com/kittyQuestgame

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3