User Tag List

Thread: BUG -sometimes on mouse button pressed firing even after it is released

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5+ DLC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUG -sometimes on mouse button pressed firing even after it is released

I noticed a weird problem using the mouse buttons on my laptop (not the tapping the touchpad), quite often MMF keeps firing the event "Repeat while left mouse button is pressed" even after you have released the button and even if you restart the app, as long as you do not move the cursor (i.e. moving the cursor will immediately fix it).
    Is it known, anybody noticed that?

A very simple example reproducing the problem - try to use mouse button to rotate the object, keep pressing and releasing, for me, nearly always it rotates on its own.

mouseBUttonBug.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works on my computer without any issues. Weird/silly question but could the palms of your hands be resting on your touchpad by accident while you're using the keyboard? I've had that happen to me more than once

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    This works on my computer without any issues. Weird/silly question but could the palms of your hands be resting on your touchpad by accident while you're using the keyboard? I've had that happen to me more than once

Of course not. Have you tried moving around? The way I can reproduce (with HW left mouse button) - I keep the button pressed for a few seconds, move around with mouse,, release, and repeat. It is important to keep pressing the button when you are not moving - as I mentioned, any cursor movement restores the function.
    After it gets stuck, the negated event Repeat when mouse button pressed does not fire at all

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still no issues with it rotating once I let go of the button, whether I'm moving the object or not. It only ever rotates when I'm holding the button down and stops rotating as soon as I let go of the button. I've tried this on my desktop with a mouse, as well as both a Macbook and a Windows laptop, the events seem to work as I would expect them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizna View Post
    After it gets stuck, the negated event Repeat when mouse button pressed does not fire at all
    I'm not sure what you mean by this part though - the file I got from your first post has no actions in the second line.
    noaction.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenx View Post
    Still no issues with it rotating once I let go of the button, whether I'm moving the object or not. It only ever rotates when I'm holding the button down and stops rotating as soon as I let go of the button. I've tried this on my desktop with a mouse, as well as both a Macbook and a Windows laptop, the events seem to work as I would expect them to.

I'm not sure what you mean by this part though - the file I got from your first post has no actions in the second line.
    noaction.png
    Yes, I removed that action, I had it for debug purposes. Weird it works for you, I tried on two pcs with the same results.