(First of all, I'm not new in the community and I used Clickteam product for about 5-10 years now.)
I was working for a benchmark app for testing and configuring purpose. Then I work with AdMob like all day today and was not able to show anything when I start the ".apk" on my own phone. I didnt take time to test when I upload the app to google play since it's supposed to work fine with the ".apk" only. I tried many different method to ged my condition / action working.
Those where my steps :
- I was watching this guide but the testing didn't work
- I then was testing much thread on the forum, yet nothing showed up.
- I was switching my ID and then nothing showed up.
- Then I tried to simplify the code as much as possible, nothing showed up.
See all pictures in the attachments to understand better my stuff.
P.S.: I can give the .mfa is someone is interested.
EDIT : I'am also using the API 28, AdMob v3.00, CF2.5 version R291.6